Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
• No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
• No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Postponement & Cancellation
• The tickets may be collected at the box office of the venue the date of the event after doors but before the beginning of the event. Purchaser MUST present Email Confirmation/ Credit Card or Booking Reference upon ticket collection along with ID.
• No third party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is issued by the Purchaser and presented to Diamond Live Lounge Box Office upon ticket collection. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from Diamond Live Lounge or other authorized points of sale.
• The resale of tickets is prohibited unless consented by the venue or representatives on behalf of Diamond Live Lounge we reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
• Under 16’s will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult as stated in all event advertisements and announcements.
• Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
• No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
• The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
• The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
• The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
• Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
• Any complaints regarding events will be directed to and dealt with by the Promoter and or the Venue Owners.